What you'll do
- Design, architect, and develop stable, resilient, maintainable, and high quality software.
- Support timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs
- Advocate and advance modern, agile engineering practices
- Add impactful features and internal tooling based on requirements for customers, admins, tour operators, and partners.
- Work closely and communicate well with leaders and members of the team: engineering, design, product design, business development, and content creators
- Coaching and mentoring junior engineers
What we're looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Ruby on Rails (front/backend)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a front-end framework like Vue.js, Ember.js, or React.
Nice to have
- Experience speaking at conferences
- Regularly contributing to open source software
- Infrastructure-related management and orchestration with tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Understanding and experience with Cloud Platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
If you have made it this far down, please use your HEAD to complete the challenge and apply with the correct password.